Apply for a Home by Habitat for Humanity
Habitat homeowners are families who wish to purchase a home but do not qualify for traditional home loans. Habitat for Humanity is an equal opportunity housing provider and complies with Federal regulations regarding discrimination. It considers applicants without regard to race, religion, gender, handicap, familiar status or nationality. Families who apply for a Habitat home must meet the following criteria.
- Currently live in sub-standard housing
- Income level must fall between 30%-65% of the median income
- Good credit record
- Two years of steady and reliable employment
- Complete 500 “sweat equity” hours
- US Citizen or have permanent resident status for no less than four years
Please contact us for more information and applications.